Repeat prescriptions are on a computerised system. You may re-order in the following ways:
- Bring your computer request slip into reception, clearly marked with the items you require.
- Send your request to the surgery; in this case please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope in order that we may post your prescription to you.
- Fax repeat prescription requests on 01329 282624.
- Online via the link at the top of this page. Patients have to register at the Practice for before using this link for the first time.
- Please ensure that you give 3 full working days notice. Telephone requests are not accepted.
Details of duty chemists are displayed at the surgery and in the local newspapers.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.