Join The Millions Getting a COVID-19 Vaccination
The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to people most at risk from coronavirus. Here are three reasons why it makes sense to get the vaccination:
- Every COVID-19 vaccine dose gives us hope of getting life moving again and protecting our friends and family from the virus.
- All of the COVID-19 vaccines in use in the UK protect you from coronavirus. Don’t delay in getting yours when it is offered to you, it’s the best way to keep your family and friends safe.
- You’re much less likely to get serious COVID-19 or be hospitalised if you’ve been vaccinated.
- Join the millions across the UK who have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccination. When invited, get your vaccine from a site near you.
Registered with a GP in Gosport? Here’s how to get the COVID-19 vaccination
If you are 40 or over, or you receive carers allowance, or have a condition that puts you at high risk from Covid-19 you can book your vaccination appointments online (or call 119 if you can’t get online).
If you are 50 and over and haven’t yet had your first vaccination you can also contact your GP practice directly to arrange this –it’s not too late to book you in.
- Solent View Medical Practice – 07798655480 (09:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday)
- Gosport Medical Centre – 07856951453 (09:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday)
- Bury Road – 07708687074 (09:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday)
- Bridgemary Medical Centre – 07507273973 (09:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday)
- Rowner Health Centre – 07789834164 (09:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Willow Group Patients
The Willow Group patients can contact dedicated covid vaccine phone numbers Monday to Friday:
- 07831 370297 (09:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday)
- 07831 368543 (09:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday)
- Or email email@example.com
If you are not eligible yet, please wait to be contacted. The NHS will let you know when it’s your turn to have the COVID-19 vaccine. It’s important not to contact the NHS for a vaccination before then.