General Data Protection Regulations
How We Use Your Information
We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare. As a result there are some things you need to be aware of:
- Your information may be shared with our partner organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care.
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used.
- We will only share your information outside of our partner organisations with your consent. Unless the health and safety of you of you or others is at risk, the law requires it, or it is it required in order to carry out a statutory function.
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything.
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care, please let us know so that we can code your record appropriately.
- You can object to sharing information with other healthcare providers but if this limits your treatment options, we will tell you.
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence.
- For more information about who are our partner organisations and how your data is used please view the below privacy notices or ask at reception.